Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Lucky Number Slevin

Lucky Number Slevin is a great movie! Kemo and myself went to see it yesterday and let me tell ya, pretty dang good movie. Just the right amount of confusion and desire to figure out what the heck is actually going on, to equal a great flick.

Spring break is over as of tonight....which sucks, because I did have a pretty good time this spring break....buuuuut, the end of Spring break also means that the year is almost over as well, which brings a smile to my face.

Meeting with our insurance agent today to get our home insurance on. Only 10 more days until we close on our house and we can NOT wait! Living in an apartment has it's benefits, but right now, living in a house just seems to have that many more.

I have been playing a lot of Oblivion lately, and let me just say, this game is very addicting. It is so open ended though, that sometimes, you sort of sit back and go, "shoot....what should I do now?" Very cool game though and definately worth picking up, only though, if you have a high end PC or a XBox 360.

Another game I played a bit these past few days is Forza Motorsport . There is just something about racing games that always seem to pull me in, at least for a bit.

Well, I've got to go run some errands and then head to a track meet...which will end at who KNOWS when....it may be a long day.

-Dan out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home