Thursday, June 23, 2005

Been a WHILE

Well, it has been a while since I last posted on here. Been kinda busy...working for my Dad everyday, and doin other stuff on the weekends. Speaking of weekends, this weekend, Andrea and I are driving to Rockford to go to Timbo's wedding. That'll be a good time, probably more so for Tim...haha.

Gonna go see Land of the Dead tomorrow with Matt and Jarod, maybe Dave too we'll see. Played a little Halo tonite when I got home from WACKY WATERS!!! That was a good time. Went out there with my nieces and in-laws. Lots of water and burning of skin....talk about a good time. We're all unpacked...and the cats have adjusted to the new place for the most part.

There is probably more stuff that I could talk about...but, I'm sunburned...and tired, and tomorrow is gonna be a long day. So...until next time

-Dan out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home