Monday, July 25, 2005

Long time no BLOG!

Well, quite a few things have gone down since I've last said what up to everyone (or the whole 2 people who check this) on this blog. First, I had my birthday. Alot of family came out to visit for it and Matt came out as well. Good times were had. Got a lot of money, which helps, because we have all these things called BILLS due all the time.

Next, I went to Tim's wedding which was an interesting time. Sitting with a bunch of people you don't know always makes for an interesting time. Mark was there though, so I talked to him a bit off and on when he wasn't doing his groomsmen duties.

I picked up some golf clubs for my b-day over at this crazy DISCOUNT GOLF CLUBS place in Davenport. $50 for a whole set minus the putter. Not to shabby. Haven't actually gone out golfing yet but, hopefully sometime when the 100 degree weather goes away I can do that. They're JAZZ clubs, the brand I mean and I have absolutely NO IDEA if that is good or not. But like Matt said, they have a long part a big part and a handle....they'll work.

Got some POKER goin down this Wednesday. Hopefully I can make it to the final two this time....but, I'm not the best poker player around and usually manage to finish somewhere in the middle. Doug won last time...$80. Not to shabby for a couple hours of playing cards.

I begin and hopefully finish this drawing for my nephew Dalton's bedroom tonight. It's gonna be this whole train scene like right out of a kids book. I'm thinking of doing a Circus train and stuff going through a farm town...with Farmer JOE!....haha. Hopefully she turns out good.

I took my order for art supplies over to Dick Blick today, and got treated like some famous artist or something. THey were all excited to have me stop in and to meet me and I even got a FREE GIFT. So that was kinda cool

Just finished reading the new HARRY POTTER BOOK and it was really freakin good. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Can't wait till the next one..in, ohhhh.....2 years.

Other than that I've been working for my dad still....roofing...gotta love it.

I'm outta here, until next time.

-dan out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home