Friday, May 19, 2006

Photoshop User Magazine

Well, I am subscribing to the Photoshop User Magazine again....but the rawkin' thing now is that the School is paying for it, and not myself. This is nice because it's like $99 a year for the magazine. I paid that one year and really enjoyed the magazine, but couldn't justify renewing it due to financial interests. :)

Anyway, I get to start a photoshop course in the spring semester of next year, so I figured, well, I'll use this magazine and examples and ideas from it and incorporate them into my course...and I get to read this magazine again, which is awesome!

The reason I bring this up, is because I was looking around on their website again, and noticed that they have this new feature since I stopped subscribing to the magazine, where they record some professional photoshop gurus explaining tips and news and other wacky things. I watched the first one and was very pleased with how the tutorial they showed me worked out. Here is the before picture and the after picture. Unsharp Mask is a pretty slick feature.


BEFORE

AFTER

-Dan out-

1 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger Mark said...

The unsharp mask rocks my socks off

 

Post a Comment

<< Home