Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Annawan-t a job...And I Got One

So...Annawan Schools decided that I was a good candidate for their Art Teacher position and made my day today by hiring me. I begin work in the fall of 2005. It's gonna be tough, taking over a k-12 art curriculum, but hey, after writing that crazy 16 week curriculum....this should be a walk in the park....a park with dinosaurs...that shoot lava out of their eyes at anything they look at. Yeah....kinda like that. I'm psyched though, and thanks go to my lovely wife Andrea for helping me with my resume. Without her help, my resume would have said something like, "I did some art stuff....oh, and my name is Dan....haha, hire me please!" So thanks baby, and get well!

In other news, WOW is getting more and more fun. I have a couple pictures to show you of my current character and what she's been up to....assuming you care.

!!!WARNING!!! ... this is only for the NERD at heart!

Here is a shot of my mage casting a nice fireball spell...



This next shot is my mage fighting a bad little humanoid called a KOBOLD



This final shot is of my mage looking at the town of Goldshire off in the distance.
Look at all the people hanging around...there is a RIDICULOUS amount of people playing this game...this is but a shred of those people.



Hope enjoyed NERD hour there.

That's about all I have to say for tonite....until next time

-dan out-

2 Comments:

At 1:42 AM, Blogger Mark said...

Oh, I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it indeed!

 
At 3:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job man, being in the QC again means more Halo!

Haha ... funny thing happening to me, I'm going deaf in my left ear :D


J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home