Monday, December 12, 2005

Cool Picture Taking

Well, the new camera rules!  Here are a few pics I’ve taken so far with it.  I can’t wait till it is a little nicer out and I can get out and fill up that memory card.  Christmas I’m sure we’ll take a lot of pictures as well.  I was amazed at the quality close up this thing gets.  

Pic of Camera - not taken with the new camera though
Pic of the Cat
Pic of the Cat 2
Nature Shot
Checking how the camera works with Motion - The fan was moving on high at the time

Messing with shutter speed and aperture size also helps create some cool looking effects.  What really blows me away about this camera is that EVERYTHING is customizable….I mean down to the smallest detail.  I still have a lot of learning to do though.

-Dan out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home