Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Ahhh, another Day!

Well, today has been just one of those #$%! Days!  You guys know the ones…that every little thing annoys you and when you feel like if one more thing happens that isn’t going your way, you may kill someone! Then that one thing does happen, but you don’t kill someone cause if ya did, you’d go to jail, and that would make for a LONG series of worse days….so you just grin and bare it! Ahhh,….the life and times of trying, emphasis on trying, to teach high schoolers anything!

We have poker tonight though, so that will make me a happy camper for a few hours…haha.  I won the last poker game I was at…while only being $15, was still a win.  Here’s hoping that tonight goes smoothly and I can finagle some more cash out of people!

Doug and I played some Star Wars Battlefront II last night.  I love that game!  The first one was good, and this one is even better.  Flying around killing baddies, and you even get to be a Jedi in this game.  The space battles are also pretty sweet…..so all in all, GREAT GAME!

Andrea is still sick as of late, but I think she’s getting past the worse part of it all.  That makes me a happy Husband!

JArod just sent me this crazy link to a video where this kid is fighting with his mother and forgets to turn off his MIC in Xbox Live!  Check it out, warning, LANGUAGE!

I’m gonna go work on some random stuff now…..check back later for a brief update as to how the old day went tomorrow! Week is almost over though, so that is worth something!

-Dan out-

0 Comments:

<< Home