Thursday, December 08, 2005

New Updates of JUSTICE

Well, the biggest news as of late is the apprehension of a little someone who is coming in July to join the Dan and Andrea family.  Yes that is right, I get my very own rugrat come July 11th or so.  Can’t wait actually!  It’s gonna be weird having a little person looking up at me expecting me to feed it, care for it, teach it, discipline it, drive it places, pick it up from places, give it things, pay for it’s school, pay for it’s wedding…..buy their….well, ok, I guess I’m getting ahead of myself….but you can see the ramifications of it all.  Both Andrea and myself are very psyched, although she is a little annoyed at feeling sick all day everyday for the past 3 weeks…but hopefully that will pass!

In other news, I am dumb and thought that the poker night over at Andy’s friends house was last night instead of tonight.  So I pick up Jarod, meet Matt and pick him up over at the in-laws where he left his car, and am on my way to Andy’s to follow him to his friends house for some RAWKIN poker of justice.  Around 16 people playing….gonna be good times…so I call him and am all, “yo Andy, you ready to go?”, to which he replies, “uh, go where?”, I’m like, “dude, poker!!! ( ( (”, he’s like, “uh, that’s tomorrow night man….” <SIGH>.  So anyway, he says come on over anyway.  So the four of us played a nice 4 person game and I managed to finagle the win.  YEAH, $15…..haha.  That was pretty fun.

In still other news….my CAMERA will be coming tomorrow in the mail.  I’m way psyched about it too…..some fun is gonna be had with that baby!

It’s snowing right now….up to probably 2 or 3 inches so far I’d say.  We are supposed to get up to 5” I guess, but sadly, we will almost DEFINITELY still have school tomorrow.  Ah well, it was worth a shot, nice try snowstorm!

I’ve been playing some Halo2 again lately.  I forgot how fun that game is.  There are a few new gamemodes you can play now such as Team Sniper Death Match, which is fun, and 6 vs 6 mode.  Good times to say the least.

I’m not sure what else to talk about…..we got our Christmas tree up last Sunday…and it was WAY wider than we thought it was when we cut it down.  Ah well, it looks good at least.  Our heat went out for a few days, till we figured out how to light the pilot light.  Darn thing goes out quite often.  THEN, the pilot light went out for the water heater….<sigh> , curse that apartment.

Anyway, I’m gonna go do something constructive….maybe, haha.

-Dan out-

----check the new SITE…it’s slightly improved maybe…who knows, It’s probably worse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home