Friday, January 07, 2005

New UPDATE finally!

Shut up...i know, i don't update often enough. I have a life...that is all that it means. Had a good Christmas pretty much, hanging out with the family and Andrea's family are always good times. Got into playing World of Warcraft, which is a blast, but won't have enough time to put into it starting in a week, so that will be put on hold probably till summertime. I got quite a few cool gifts for Christmas, including the Spider-Man 2 game for xbox, and the Spider-Man 2 movie! Thanks Andrea!

My sister has been up here for the past week hanging out, so we've been doing just that. Alot of HALO 2 has been being played as well, because Jarod is usually on LIVE to play with most every afternoon.

Well, my friend Bill is now over in Kuwait :( That really sucks, but it's something he has to do I suppose. We all went over to Chad/Mark's apartment for a last "hang out" session which was fun, a few weekends ago. It sucked when it was over though, and I try not to think about it. WE did have fun though. We played some Halo2, we played some Poker, we played some Euchre.....and good times were had. Hopefully Bill is doing fine. I am going to e-mail him later on today.

Well, I start student teaching a week from this coming Tuesday in Rockford. That will be really weird, but I'm ready for it.....because that means one step closer to being GRADUATED!!!

This next week, I plan to revamp my website over at HakesDesign.com. Look for some actual updates in the next week or so.

I finally was able to get this program working again, that lets me find new comic books that have just came out, and even old ones. So, I have been snagging a bunch of those. If ya get a chance, read the series Y-Last Man put out by Vertigo Comics (DC). This series is so good. Every male on the entire planet dies from this plague, and there is only one guy left. Chaos breaks out....and good times are had. Check it out if you enjoy comic books.

MAtt and I went over to the like only remaining comic book store in the QC that we were able to find, over Christmas, and well, it was not a pretty site. It was the most unorganized business I have EVER seen in my life. I've been in a lot of comic book stores, but this one was in shambles. Needless to say, I will not be returning to this store again. I may not be able to find my way out of there again.

I also got a chance to hook up with Jarod and Dave over break for some Halo2 over at Dave's House. I got to meet his girlfriend, who was nice, and hang out with the two of em. Matt came along as well, and we had some GREAT 4 player games. I love Halo2 :)

We got a ton of snow this past week, and Andrea was hoping that school would be cancelled.....but, no such luck. Alot of places cancelled, but Andrea's work refused. BOOOOOOOO!

Other than all of that, not a lot has been going on. I will probably play some Battlefield Vietnam today, I just installed it last night again, and some Halo2 with Jarod this afternoon.

Until next time....I'm outta here.

-Dan-

1 Comments:

At 3:17 AM, Blogger Mark said...

w00t, another week of vacation! I didn't find out about this until just tonight. This means we get to make the trek out to Schaumburg this week for Dave and Busters and a visit to Fry's Electronics.

Bitchin :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home