Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Thanksgiving of Snow

Well, it seems to be snowing alot here in good ol' DeKalb. IT is probably snowing back in the QC as well. Andrea and I will be leaving in about half an hour, when i pick her up from work, to drive back home. I am about to begin the loading of the car with such necessities as, the cats, clothes, and my portfolio, which I'll be matting this weekend. WHEEEEEE!!!! Gotta love spending money on school!

HOpefully this Thanksgiving will be fun. I'm sure it will be, but since the cats are along for the ride, it'll be pretty fun. People are always happy around cats...at least usually. Well, when they aren't ruining something of yours or fighting right on top of whatever you are working on.

HERE is a picture of what it looks like outside as of 4:00pm. Gotta love snow.

I'll talk to all of you guys when I return. If you're in the QC, perhaps we can get together sometime this weekend....but, looking over all the work i gotta get done....we'll see...haha.

Take care and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

-Dan out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home