Friday, October 15, 2004

In California

Well, I'm sitting here in the hotel, TollHouse Hotel, in California. So far, this place is pretty sweet. We walked down town and checked out some shops in this lil quaint town where Andrea's cousin's wedding is, and it's definately a nice little mountain town. On the flight out, we flew over, or by to be more specific, AREA 51, which was cool. The pilot pointed it out to us. Just stepped out of the rehearsal dinner for a bit to put up a post. Tomorrow we are gonna check out this town some more and maybe check out the beach before the wedding at 4:30pm. Then it's off to the reception till who knows when. Should be a good time.

Fly out of here on Sunday morning and hopefully get back to good ol' DeKalb by 11pm Sunday nite. Here's hoping that all of that goes well.

So yeah, I forgot that I had 4 pairs of scissors in my book bag when I was packing for this weekend, so they all got confiscated by security...after they laughed at me for having four pairs of scissors in there...haha.

Well, I had better get back in there and snag some more free beverages!!

-Dan out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home