Thursday, October 28, 2004

Been busy lately.....

Well, these past few weeks have kept me pretty darn busy. I have been writing lesson plans like a mofo, writing papers, working on projects, studying for tests, and going to conferences with various teachers all while trying to get sleep and work. Needless to say, this is the first true down time I have had since the California trip! I'm surviving quite well though, and somehow am keeping on top of things relatively speaking. About a month and a half left of this semester and I'm through with classes, FOREVER! Well, at least until I decide to do some sort of master's thing...whereupon I'll be back in class. Hopefully by then, I'll have learned how to not procrastinate everything to the last possible minute before it is due....but probably not. In and out of school work and regular work, I have managed to get a few rounds of HALO in, which has helped relieve some stress. Never underestimate the power of a little HALO. Speaking of HALO, Halo2 comes out in little over a week. That will certainly be fun over Winter Break!

HAHAHA, Chad just sent me something really hilarious....but, I don't think it would be appropriate for this. Ask him about it, and he'll send you the link.....or ask me about it and I may or may not send you the link....depending on if it is your type of humor...haha.

I started reading the Ultimate X-Men comics I haven't read yet, and realized that this series is pretty darn good. I should have given it a better chance when I first started reading it. Ah well, I can catch up now. I guess there isn't really to much to say right now, I'm gonna go read.

-Dan out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home