Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Tuesday of JUSTICE!

Well, today is indeed a Tuesday of JUSTICE. AHHHHHHHHHHH, COPPER!!!!!!! Ok, he left, so anyway.....I have a nice big fatty test at 11am this morning, and here's hoping that I pass it! She told us it would be moderate to HARD! I hate tests, and never do very well on them. If it was a paper, I could sit there and mill over it for a few days, but tests, (sigh) I do not usually do well on. But hey, maybe this one will be different.

I sent out my second "LINKS FOR THE WEEK of" e-mail to all the guys. If for some reason you are reading this and did NOT get the e-mail, leave me a comment, and I'll put you on the list. There is a nice wide range of different links today. Hope everyone hates it!

I have to take this 1 hr ethics quiz for work that is mandatory for all employees of the State of Illinois....so THAT should be fun! Other than that, not a lot is going on. Andrea and I got back from California just fine, and managed to pull into good ol' DeKalb around 11:10pm on Sunday nite. We were tired, and to be honest, still are tired. Anyway, I have to go study for this test....2 hrs to go baby..here's hopin'.

-Dan-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home