Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Workin, workin, workin!

Back a-workin again. Gotta love work. Without work, you wouldn't be able to pay for stuff. IF you didn't pay for stuff, you'd die, which would then make it hard to work....to pay for stuff that would be pointless if you died....thus making it hard for you to work....to pa....ok, I think I'm stuck in a loop here.

Punisher SUCKED! The new one is the one I am referring to, although the first one blew too back in the 80's. That was the first "R" rated movie I ever saw. I was over at my long time buddy Jarod's house and not knowing what the "F" word meant at that point, made it so that I was not embarrassed when I heard it about fifty times. We were probably playing G.I. Joes at the time anyway. Back to the point though. This movie was just completely horrible. I have only seen Rebecca Romijn in two movies where she was a good actress, X-men 1 and X-men 2. She needs to cease doing movies outside of the X-Men genre and concentrate on what she is good at....being blue and shape-shifting-ish. The guy who played Punisher was also horrible. Every line he said was so friggin serious sounding, that it made his character seem so lame. It was like having Terminator try to show emotion....doesn't work to well.

The Sopranos though is still rocking. I'm almost done with Season 2 and I'm lovin it still. Yeah yeah yeah....it's a soap opera......so bite me!

I gotta get back to my Book now, so I'll let you sit and ponder about some of the profound things I have mentioned in this post. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home