Thursday, November 04, 2004

New musings that will tickle your ear hair!

TODAY, the day of Justice, because my week is basically over, has been a relavitely ok day. So far today, I typed a little paper for a class I had at 11, ran to Jewel to get supplies for Calzones tonight, and watched the new episode of Lost. While searching for a picture of a Calzone, I found THIS picture. He kinda looks like Peter Pettigrew off Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I picked up a few new comics today that I believe came out yesterday. The new Ultimate Spidey, of course, the new Astonishing X-Men which rocks simply because Whedon is writing it, and the new Ultimate Fantastic Four. These Ultimate Series' that Marvel is putting out are just tearing it up story wise and art wise. I could not be more interested in a comic than I am in the Ultimate X-Men, Spidey, and FF.

Aside from all of that, I have been doin pretty good. Been trying to beat Halo before HALO 2 comes out next tuesday. I have had the game for quite a while but never put in the time to beat the single player part of the game. Well, since the net has been so flakey lately, I decided to put some time into single player games. Come tuesday, I'll be popping in HALO 2 though and seeing if all this "hype" is worthy of the game.

Andrea and I had her brother, sister-in-law and two kids up for a rawkin' weekend last Friday and Saturday. We had fun hanging out, checking out the Pumpkin Fest in Sycamore, and playing some Mario Kart: Double Dash. We also ran out to this pumpkin patch on Saturday morning, but it was so windy and craptastic out, we left after like 20 mins. It was only over in Malta, bout 10 mins away, so it wasn't to big of a loss. Come Saturday night, I went over to Mark and Chad's for some hanging out-age, and we watched an episode of Alias, since that is their new daily series of choice now that 24 season 2 is finished, and then started watching Halloween 2 in spanish! I think you really seem to get alot more out of it when you have no idea what the characters are saying and you have to try to figure it out based solely on sound effects and the visual elements of the movie. Not that Halloween 2 was THAT hard to figure out. As Chad so eloquently put it, "His motivation is, he's a psycho and he is going to kill people,...and you get to watch." That about summed it up.

Tonight, a new episode of Survivor is on, and Dawson's Creek part2....don't ask, is on, so I spose I'll be downloading the latter, and watching the first one. Then, probably some HALO single player, to try to finish that up on time.

Until next time,



AHHHHHHHHH!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home